5 Amazing Tips On Using An Autoresponder For Online Success Kenya Print
An autoresponder is a program which automatically sends an email when a specific piece of information or action is completed.
For example, if an email to specific email address, an email is sent immediately to your email account informing you that it has been received and later will be replied.
Within the realms of internet marketing and affiliate marketing, an autoresponder can be a very powerful tool.
There are various providers of autoresponder, which have been around for years.
Your autoresponder account has to be managed much like your website or blog for example, you need to link the form on your website, used to capture email addresses, to your account and set up a program to inform the system when to send emails to those visitors whose email addresses you capture, as detailed below.
By taking the following steps you can capture and use email addresses to secure a very profitable sale within your online business.
1. Create a website or blog - When you create a website or blog it is always for a specific reason. It could be to provide information to people interested in your market niche, or to sell products related to that niche, or to advertise affiliate products for sale, and so on.
2. Link your autoresponder - Once your site or blog is created, you link the account to your site by creating a form, choosing what information you would like to capture (first name, surname, email address) and place the coding for this form onto your site.
2. Add quality content - You then need to fill your website or blog with interesting and valuable information, making it worthwhile for a visitor to read through and click on various parts.
3. Request email information in return for offers - By inserting the form on your website or blog, you can request a visitor provides their email address in return for some information, a product, report and similar items.
4. Repeat the offers - Once the email address is captured, you can then email your visitor with relevant information on further offers, hopefully securing sales.
5. Build your list - By continuing to add posts to your blog and inform you visitors of the new blog, readers will return to your site again to receive more detail with the potential of purchasing related products from you.
Was this answer helpful?
The Best Web Hosting Company in Nairobi, Kenya.
Kenya Website Experts Ltd is the best website hosting company in Nairobi, Kenya that offers; cheap web hosting services in Kenya, domain registration in Kenya, co.ke domain names, email hosting services in Kenya, G Suite Emails for work, asp .net windows web hosting, vps servers, dedicated servers and website builder. We offer ultra fast, reliable, affordable and secure shared website hosting services, email hosting, cloud hosting and SSL certificates. We make registration of Kenyan domain names (.co.ke, .or.ke .ac.ke) and international domains (.com, .org, .net) fast, simple, and affordable. Our expert team is always on hand to help answer your questions, get you started, and grow your presence online. We deliver on performance, security, reliability and customer service day in, day out, and we’re a trusted partner for our thousands of clients.