Effective Tips to Improve Your Website's Ranking Kenya
1. Publish Appropriate Content by Using Relevant Keywords: Content plays a key role in improving your site's ranking. A page with original and useful content attracts more traffic than a page with inferior content. You should keep in mind that only relevant content drives your search-engine ranking. Therefore, you should focus on creating quality content so as to draw more traffic to your site. Moreover, relevant and original content not only strengthens the authority of your website but also improves its relevance. At the same time, you should never sacrifice quality content for the sake of SEO. While writing content for your web pages you should keep your readers in mind, not the search engine.
2. Make sure your content complements the keywords and description of your site: This is yet another important factor that you can't afford to ignore. If your visitors leave your site on finding out that the content of your site does not match their search, you will end up getting penalised.
3. Identify Relevant Keyword Phrases: Identifying and using relevant keyword phrase for your web pages also helps improve your site's ranking. The best way to identify relevant keywords is to determine the possible phrases that your online visitors might type to search for your page. However, you should not overload your web-pages with keywords or keyword phrases. They should be repeated not more than thrice throughout the content.
4. Revise Your Web Content On A Regular Basis: This helps in maintaining the relevance of your site's content. Thus, to provide your readers with fresh content, you should keep updating your web content regularly.
5. Translate Your Website in Different Languages: You can increase your website traffic significantly by translating your web pages to different regional languages. Once your website traffic increases, your page rank will automatically go up.
6. Accurate Meta Description: The meta description of your website is displayed to the visitors once it shows up in the search results. It is indispensable to have an accurate meta-description as motivates people to enter your site, thus, leading to more clicks on your site.
7. Optimise Your Web Pages: It is essential to optimise the content of your site for conversational searches as well as keyword searches. You can do this simply by picking suitable title for your articles so that the words used in the title are related to the words used in the popular search query. At the same time, you should ensure that your web content caters to the needs of your readers by answering the questions they have in their mind.
8. Make use of back links: Once search engines notice visitors entering your site from other sites, your rank on search engine goes up. If your visitors originate from a reputable site, it will have a significant impact on your site's rank. While commenting on other blog posts, you can add back links so that readers get redirected to your site as and when they click on the back link. Moreover, by submitting your site to more web directories, you can enhance your website's chance of ranking high.
9. Make use of alt tags: Last but not least, if you are using video or visual media, you should describe them using alt tags so that search engines can easily locate your web page.
Was this answer helpful?
Some of the companies have enjoyed the benefits after they have chosen to host the website along...
Almost all business houses in these days are using websites as their medium of communication. Due...
KENIC was established as a non-profit organization aimed at managing and operating the .KE ccTLD....
Personal Computers, Servers Or ISP (Internet service provider)? You need a server to host your...
Whatever your business or industry, choosing the right domain name for your online presence can...